পৃষ্ঠাসমূহ

My Resume

সোমবার, ১৭ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২


Dear hiring Manager,

I am Rajib Dutta from Bangladesh. I am extra advance SEO, SMM expert with latest updatea. You need an expert contractor to assist you in SEO for your site. I am confident, I can take up your project and do it perfectly. I did some jobs that seem pretty similar to this one. Now I am going to give you short summery about SEO skills, which will help you to determine my key strength for your project.

* I am expert in all kinds of white hat SEO methods such as : Social bokmarking, Directory submission, Blog posting, forum posting, article writing and posting, press release submission, classified add posting, yahoo answere posting, video/youtube  marketing, web2.0/linkwheel creation.

* I can give 15-30 backlinks per hour.

* I never use any software for linkbuilding. My methods are always penguine/ panda safe.

* I have over 3 years experience on SEO field.

*I have made a website (theonlinedatingexperts.com) PR 2.

*My previous project which I have done successfully: https://www.odesk.com/jobs/~012e8788ab10399ee6

*I have good feedback scores on previous work.

* I am available everyday to chat by Skype, Facebook or email.

*I am honest, trustworthy and first learner. I always try to AMAZE my client with my work. I never think about my payment. Client’s satisfaction is the basic aim of mine. Every moment I try to build long lasting relationships with my clients while working on oDesk.com.

PLEASE, trust me and give me an opportunity to work with you. 

Regards
Rajib

0 মন্তব্য(গুলি):

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন